R.I.P. Aastra 6757i phones "almost OK" going cheap GONE!!!

rchalk

Reaction score
I have a bunch of these phones, probably about 20 or so, which are all in fair-to-good physical condition, and working, but have portions of the display which are fading. This makes them unsuitable for me to sell for commercial systems, but perfectly fine for test phones, home use, or other applications where this defect is not a deal-breaker. I think a couple of them may be the -CT model which supports the wireless handsets.

I will sell the base, handset, and feet, for $25.00 each plus shipping. If you want handset cable, power supply, and a 7' ethernet cable (black) add another $15.

Shipping will depend on the number bought, but I know you can put two of these in a USPS flat-rate box for $13.00 anywhere in the US.

Anyone have any interest in these? I guarantee them to be working, and clear of any modified passwords.

Thanks for looking.
Richard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.