TIPS A2Billing and FreePBX

mehdi753

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am trying to integrate FreePBX with A2Billing but i got stuck in the final step
I setup FreePBX and all seems to be good. I did setup trunk to VoIP provider, Inbound Route, Outgoing call. And everything is working perfectly via FreePBX.
I Install A2Billing as per a tutorial I got from https://www.powerpbx.org/content/a2billing-install-guide-v2-2
  1. Created a provider
  2. Created a trunk (Using the same trunk I created and tested in FreePBX)
  3. Created a call plan and rates
Then changed in FreePBX the incoming route to point to A2Billing and Outgoing as well by custom Destination.

Here is the problem:
When I am trying to connect to the iax or sip trunk that I created on A2Biling from second FreePBX (Assume this is customer side) It is note registering at all.
For your info all of the firewall connection is configure perfectly.
A2Billing is version 2.2
FreePBX is version 14 with asterisk 13

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
I found A2billing impossible to get working. I hired someone on freelancer.com to do it rather than spend 10 more hours. They had done it before and it was well worth the $200.

mehdi753

Reaction score
Okay thank you for respond. Did he teach you how to config that? Or the just did trouble shouting.

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
Okay thank you for respond. Did he teach you how to config that? Or the just did trouble shouting.

He provided a setup document that described the steps taken. So in a sense yes, but it was YEARS ago.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.