A way of assigning different languages to different extensions.

markiper

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been following the AAH --> Trixbox --> and now what seems to be the best way to go if what you want is open source VoIP project.....PBX-in-a-Flash, but it seems that multi-language support does not seem to be of interest for anyone. Long time ago, there was a post on Trixbox Forum for Trixbox version 1.2.3 that will allow you to assign different languages to different extension if needed. This, IMHO, is a great feature as it allows people that not necessarily speak English to also use the functionality of the VoIP appliance without the language barrier. From personal experience, my parents and in-laws love the fact that they can dial into the voicemail service and get the prompts in Spanish, their native language. Back in the time of Trixbox 1.2.3 it seem to be a simple fix, that never worked on any other version above this one; know with a new and better open source project starting, I wish we can include this small feature that will allow PBX-in-a-Flash users to break the language barrier and use the final product on a more comfortable way....;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.