DEAL A really nice SIP Phone - Cheap

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/UTP-4-line-IP...e=UTF8&qid=1414950663&sr=8-1&keywords=utp-e62

$29.00 and free shipping.

I picked up one because of the cheap price and was pleasantly surprised by it's performance. It's a no name, completely unlocked and probably originates from a product launch that never was. 4 SIP lines that can be provisioned to completely separate providers and one IAX line. Works great with IPBX (I have my BBB running RASPBX velcroed to the back of it) . Incredible sound and supports G722, the low frequency on this thing through the handset has to go down to 50hz (reminds me of one of those seat shaker devices). RJ9 headset jack. You'll need a 5 volt power supply with a 5.5mm x 2.1mm plug but it includes an ethernet cable.

Product data:https://www.dpdata.co.uk/media/63872/UTP-IP-Phone-doc.pdf

Ships from CT, it got to me quick. There are only 5 left as of this writing...............

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Great tip, Jay Deal. Very nice, full-featured, Asterisk-compatible HD phone with SIP plus IAX and VPN capabilities for remote access. Web interface (admin:admin) makes it easy to configure. Phone supports 9 simultaneous calls with phone-based conferencing as well as Asterisk-based. Quite the bargain!

NOTE: You do need a 5V, 1A power adapter unless you have POE on your network.

B13G-W0IYAASWC5.jpg:large

Jay Deal

Phhhhhhhhttttttt :)
Reaction score
wardmundy, any guess who OEM'd it for UTP? My first thought was Grandstream but the various control and display points are situated differently. Curious your thoughts.

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
I have been sent one of these from Utopia Technology,

The screen and firmware suggest it's a Yealink OEM device

progs_00

Reaction score
You guys live in the land of the free, we live in the land of taxes. WTF!!? 90 Euros excluded shipping. Anyone from America care to adopt me?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Our article tomorrow on SMS messaging with XiVO pretty much confirms that this is a Yealink OEM product. The SMS component is almost identical to what you'll find on Yealink phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.