NO JOY 8945 issue registering

hvc123

Reaction score
Hi Alli know this isnt strictly HELP for pbxiaf but im proper stuck

i was wondering if anybody has successfully got one of these to register ?
the phone gets the required SETMACADDRESS.xml file from the t*f*t*p server but i get the below errors on the phone and it doesnt even attempt to register with the pbiaf server. i,e. i dont see an attempt to register in asterisk -rvvvvvvv

phone logs
http://pastebin.com/3MFk5zGu

below is my SEPMACFILE.xml
http://pastebin.com/xCpDJsYM

any help greatly appreciated...

thanks

Last edited:

hvc123

Reaction score
Fixed it myself. If any one wants a nudge in the right direction getting their 8945s to register gimme a shout. Still working on video even with a patched system

simplydrew

Reaction score
Fixed it myself. If any one wants a nudge in the right direction getting their 8945s to register gimme a shout. Still working on video even with a patched system
Good to hear. For what it's worth, I think it would be beneficial to everyone if you could write up a response post saying what the fix was for ease of searching later on. That way the next person that has this problem will have all the info. Just my two cents ;)

Reaction score

Good evening! I have been working on the SEPmac.cnf.xml file for this phone for months. This is the first time I have come across a configuration that has allowed the phone to complete the boot process and get to the main home screen! However, it is still not registering with the asterisk server (IncrediblePBX 12.0.70). I'm guessing it is something with the extension configuration in IncrediblePBX, but I'm not sure. If you have time to take a look, or possibly point me in the right direction to look, that would be fantastic! Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.