DEAL 8-Port Gigabit Switch $18.99

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
If you hurry, Amazon has a lightening deal on 8-port gigabit switches for $18.99 with free 2-day shipping for Prime customers...

arad85

Reaction score
I'm always up for a bargain, but I'm pretty sure (i.e. I'm 95% certain it was trendnet, but I don't have it anymore - it was consigned to the recycle bin) I bought a cheap trendnet gigabit switch a few years ago. I ended up trashing it as it would occasionally drop my main PC connection from gigabit to 100Mbit. A reboot cured it, but it was becoming a pain. Looking at the 1* reviews, it seems others are having the odd problem with it too. I replaced it with a TP-link device and that has proven 100% reliable.

islandtech

Wassamassaw
Reaction score
Gigabit poe switches use a transformer on the data pins (4&5 7&8) to allow power and data to share and is typically compatible with 802.3af Mode A

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.