401 unauthorized number on toll-free inbound

rn2018

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have an Incredible PBX system up and running with inbound toll-free and landline numbers.
I'm using Twilio as my PSTN provider.
When a call comes in on landline number there's no problem - the call is being answered like configured.

When someone calls my toll-free number an error busy tone is being played on the line. When checked the PCAP file it seems the PBX returns a 401 error msg.
Status-Line: SIP/2.0 401 Unauthorized
Status-Code: 401
[Resent Packet: False]
[Request Frame: 1]
[Response Time (ms): 77]

Here's the request info:
Request-Line: INVITE sip:+18338204971@***.***.***.*** SIP/2.0
Method: INVITE
Request-URI: sip:+18338204971@***.***.***.***
Request-URI User Part: +18338204971
E.164 number (MSISDN): 18338204971
Country Code: Americas (1)

Both being handled by the same incoming trunk. Tried even configure another trunk (makes no sense but tried anyway) - didn't work.

I verified the DID pattern on inbound route is correct, and even remove it to "ANY" - didn't fix it.

I have a reason to believe the call is being rejected to even before the inbound route as when I change the landline DID it gives a recording saying number is not recognize.

Only thing I was able to do to bypass was to set "Allow Guest" on SIP settings - then the toll free number is being answered but now i'm getting 500 error responses on my logs on Twilio.

Any ideas on how to fix this will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rn2018

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.