3cx Android can receive calls but outgoing fail "Not found"

phinphan

Reaction score
My 3cx 16.5 system which is tied into my old pbxiaf system has stopped functioning lately from my android phone. I am able to receive calls just fine from pbxiaf or external but I cannot dial the pbxiaf system nor can i call out. I immediately get a "not found" error on the android phone. External calls from other extensions using a sip phone extension work just fine

YiannisH

Support Team
Reaction score
What version of the PBX are you running exactly? You can check this on the Dashboard of your system. Also what is the version of your Android client?
Is your client configured to use the tunnel connection under the extension settings?

Reaction score
My 3cx 16.5 system which is tied into my old pbxiaf system has stopped functioning lately from my android phone. I am able to receive calls just fine from pbxiaf or external but I cannot dial the pbxiaf system nor can i call out. I immediately get a "not found" error on the android phone. External calls from other extensions using a sip phone extension work just fine
A new beta has been released today which seems to be addressing this issue on Android. Test it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.