NO JOY 2x SPA504G FailedAuthenticate other brands registered

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
Incredible PBX 13-12L.3 Asterisk 13.10.0 Incredible GUI 12.0.39
On-Premise box, Polycom and Citel phones, all registered. Added Cisco SPA 504G but I cannot get it to register and I have changed every possible parameter!
The same phone registers immediately to one of my cloud systems, no problem there
Any ideas?

atsak

Guru
Reaction score
How long are the secret passwords? Try making them shorter if they're long.

Reaction score
Protocol issues, codec issues and field naming conventions in a given device are usually to blame. Often a wireshark trace will identify issue. Compare a proper registration to improper. Can also a lockout of a particular IP addr.

Yahdie

Guru
Reaction score
I don't control this network....
Wireshark over Check Point VPN, no filters, I only see gateway Device and DHCP server Traffic, My PC and Dropbox Traffic..
I restart a Cisco and I see traffic To<>From the Cisco (DHCP etc) but no SIP traffic
I don't see any traffic on Wireshark between the other phones and the PBX, although the older phones, a mix of Polycoms and Citels are registered.
Maybe its not possible to capture this over VPN to Wireshark? Or I setup Wireshark wrong?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.