TIPS 222 223 Call Extensions??

goblin

Reaction score
Hi there, im trying to find out why when i call my extension 223 asteridex answers "Please enter the asteridex number", im pretty sure that this is a very simple thing but i cant find where to disableit or change the asteridex setting.

Hope you guys can point me in the correct direction.

Regards.

goblin

Reaction score
Just adding more information, i just created a new extension as i do normally and when i call that extension i receive a message "Enter de 4 digit employee number", still cant figure out where does recordings come from. Hope you guys can helpme out on this.

Regards.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
222 and 223 are ODBC demos in Incredible PBX. You'll find the dialplan code in /etc/asterisk/odbc.conf. You might want to make a backup of the file before you delete anything in it.

goblin

Reaction score
Ward your the men... thanks i changed the extension from /etc/asterisk/odbc.conf and every thing works perfectly.

Really appreciate your Help.

:)

pcmasterbe

Reaction score
I change the 222 to 2222 and restart the machine, but I'm still not able to create the 222 extension

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.