2008 Coming Attractions

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We're just getting started with PBX in a Flash but we wanted to give you a heads up about our next great feature. In early 2008, PBX in a Flash scripts will be integrated into FreePBX to provide a seamless install and uninstall procedure for PBX in a Flash add-on's. If you have design suggestions, here's the place to add your $.02.

scripts.jpg

gaijin

Guru
Reaction score
oohhhhh, nice :)

A great way forward !!!

Again ward I can't tell you enough how great your (and the rest of the team's) work is :)

titodj

Reaction score
Woow.... I always liked Nerdvittles since I used A@H, because it was very easy to follow the well documented articles to install or improve the system...
But this is even better its like an idiot proof system, and needless to say, the one that will set the standard for pros and beginners alike, Thanks!!!!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Actually, it's only as idiot-proof as the idiots writing the scripts happen to be on any given day. ;)

Titanous

Reaction score
Sweet! Looks great. I'll have to write more scripts :D

dobbs

Reaction score
Looks great

I love the idea of having things integrated. Anything to avoid dueling frames and redundancies is a huge plus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbxnewguy
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.