BUG freepbx.conf MISSING on new Incredible 16-15.02 Install - Web GUI HTTP 500 Error

ilovepancakes95

Reaction score
Followed this tutorial (http://nerdvittles.com/?p=27089) for Cent OS 6.10 and am able to successfully install Incredible PBX. pbxstatus reports everything is "UP" except fax items (I didn't install them). But, I cannot access the Web GUI. I get HTTP 500. How can I fix this? Webmin Web GUI does, only the Incredible PBX Web GUI is broken. :(

Last edited:

dhoppy

Reaction score
Following. I have the same error. New install of CentOS 6 on vultr.

dhoppy

Reaction score
Attached is a screenshot of my httpd log, when I tried to just paste it in, Cloudfare said I was attacking pbxinaflash.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 14

dhoppy

Reaction score
I gues they are suspicious of jpeg images. You could copy the text next time and its easier to anonymise.
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. When I pasted in the text it said I was attacking, so instead I used the screenshot.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Now you see why we usually maintain our own install images for Asterisk and FreePBX. :chef:

FreePBX Devs moved the goal posts and added some new dependencies so it's back to the drawing board, I'm afraid. Sorry.

ilovepancakes95

Reaction score
Now you see why we usually maintain our own install images for Asterisk and FreePBX. :chef:

FreePBX Devs moved the goal posts and added some new dependencies so it's back to the drawing board, I'm afraid. Sorry.

@wardmundy I think I am missing something, I got an email from the forum where you attached a file to try but I don't see it here, how do I access to try it out?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@wardmundy I think I am missing something, I got an email from the forum where you attached a file to try but I don't see it here, how do I access to try it out?

Sorry, but it wouldn't have helped. That was before we actually tried a new install. So you're missing a lot more than freepbx.conf unfortunately.

dhoppy

Reaction score

Thanks for looking in to it, I won't spend any more time with it. It is kind of fun to "SERVER DESTROY" on Vultr anyway. haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.