RECOMMENDATIONS Good trunk provider to replace DIDLogic?

markd89

Reaction score
Hi,

We've been using DIDLogic for outbound for years.

The call quality has been good for our server at RentPBX and it's cheap $0.0067 per minute (6/10ths of cent).

Starting in a couple of months, DIDLogic is imposing a $25/month minimum and a requirement to keep a credit card on file so I'd like to replace them.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Mark

kenn10

Reaction score
Hi,
Starting in a couple of months, DIDLogic is imposing a $25/month minimum and a requirement to keep a credit card on file so I'd like to replace them.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Mark

I have several providers that I use but currently, I'm quite happy with AnveoDirect. You can get DID's for $0.80/month and the per minute rates are very good. You don't have to have a credit card on file and they accept PayPal.

Another good option is Flowroute, but they have a limited pool of DID's available and I've not tried porting in a number. Vitelity is also very good but I am grandfathered in as a user. They are now selling through third parties.

Ward has also just promoted a vendor called SkyTel which may be promising. See his article at http://nerdvittles.com/?p=27123

Do your research, look at rates, do some trials at different times of the day to check voice quality.

markd89

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions! I will check them out.

I am OK for DIDs (Vitelity). It's the outbound termination that I have been using DIDLogic for,

phinphan

Reaction score
I have been using voip.ms for my backup outgoing for years and have been very happy with their service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.