NO JOY Upgrading to Incredible PBX Whole Enchilada

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
I installed PBX® 13-13 on Hi-Formance via IncrediblePBX 13-13 install option. It successfully installed. I then tried to install the Whole Enchilada, root@noreply:~ $ ./Enchilada*. Is there something I am missing?

TIA,

Jeff

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
by your lack of details YES.

Enchilada is NOT in the install you have to WGET it first.

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer but what is the location of Enchilada for the wget6

hawk#1

Reaction score
@jrglass
If you go to nerdvittles.com and scroll down a little and look for
The Incredible PBX 13-13 Whole Enchilada

If you read that, you should find the answers to your questions. It is one of the tutorials that Ward Mundy has posted. He keeps the tutorials up to date and eliminates the guess work.
Good Luck, and use the tutorial, and in a little time you will have a great setup.

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
I think the full install is available on HF if I'm not mistaken so running any additional scripts is not required.

hawk#1

Reaction score
that might be, but he asked about his already installed basic and upgrade it to the full Enchilada. I figured that if he reads the tutorials, he will choose which way he wants to proceed. Personally, I would wipe the old server and do the whole Enchilada like you mentioned.

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
Right, since technically you can use a base CENTOS image and go from there or use a pre-built image (IMO it’s easier)

jrglass

Guru
Reaction score
Thank you all for your help! It was operator error on my part.

thanks.png

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.