GO HERE iPBX 13-13 Enchilada and IBM TTS / STT

E079561

Reaction score
According to IBM's tech notes for cloud TTS / STT, the legacy authenticaion of UserName / Password has been deprecated and now uses IAM authentication using just an API key and URL. the setup and config docs for iPBX13-13 have not been updated to reflect how to configure iPBS for Bluemix TTS / STT using the API key + URL combination in place of a UserName + Password.

Please advise a new procedure to configure.

kcallis

Reaction score
Maybe I missed the memo, but it would seem that I can create a service (for instance STT) but there is no way to create a second service (ie TTS). Or am I missing something in creating the services, or do I just use the same credentials. I am trying to follow up with Wolfram, but it is clear that there should be separate credential for the STT and TTS entries!

mainenotarynet

Not really a Guru - Just a long time user
Reaction score
I followed http://nerdvittles.com/?p=24310 and then followed the link above but in the script: ibmprompt.php -- this script is still using the Username/Password. How do I adjuist the script, or what do a add/chane to make it work the "new way"? I deleted both my old U/P STT and TTS creds and created just the API Key way.

Any help appreciated. ( I can dial 411 and it does hear me but then disconnects, same with Wolfram), so How to adjust these also?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I followed http://nerdvittles.com/?p=24310 and then followed the link above but in the script: ibmprompt.php -- this script is still using the Username/Password. How do I adjuist the script, or what do a addUsername/chane to make it work the "new way"? I deleted both my old U/P STT and TTS creds and created just the API Key way.

Any help appreciated. ( I can dial 411 and it does hear me but then disconnects, same with Wolfram), so How to adjust these also?

Username: apikey
Password: your-actual-APIkey

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.