SUGGESTIONS Very unhappy with Vitelity after 10? years of great service

cfm56

Reaction score
I'm very very dissatisfied with Vitelity now after 10 years, as their support and response is pretty much non-existent since the Voyant move. I'm strongly considering new options. Any recommendations for who I should move my DID to?

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
PM me your contact details and the nature of the issues you're having, and I'll be glad to reach out to Vitelity on your behalf.

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
I would recommend VoIPMS. I used FlowRoute before switching to them, and their rates are much better.

dghundt

Guru
Reaction score
Sorry and surprised to hear that. The past couple months on the had two issues they handled well for me. One was dropped DID connections which turned out to be a router and asterisk keep alive issue. They were very helpful in tracking down logs from their side and even offered to put me on an inbound that kept all logs.
I have used VoIP.ms but never needed their support.
I have DIDLogic as a backup . Their support setting up the account was very good.

360andy

Reaction score
My old company has used Vitelity for almost 10 years and had few problems. I recently had a new install of VitalPBX and I was having problems with inbound calls. Both VitalPBX and Vitelity tech support assisted in identifying and solving the issue. The Vitelity "Call Failure Notification" was a big help and their support helped solve the problem relatively quickly. I hope the continuing acquisitions do not affect service or support as many mergers are apt to do.

billsimon

Reaction score
I'm very very dissatisfied with Vitelity now after 10 years, as their support and response is pretty much non-existent since the Voyant move. I'm strongly considering new options. Any recommendations for who I should move my DID to?

What kind of problem did you experience?

w1ve

Guru
Reaction score
Vitality customer for > 10 years. Sometimes slow to respond, but if you are proactive, they will help you and have good techs. No real complaints.

MacNix

Guru
Reaction score
same here.. have had above average service every time I've called... several times in the past month... Maybe it's my good looks and suave character..... :conehead:

Mack Allison

Reaction score

I have just had my first technical issue with Vitelity that was on their end, not mine. They were very responsive in helping me understand the outage. I have never had such trouble with Vitelity, some weeks I've talked to several agents regarding different questions and I have simply never had this experience. Everyone has been polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. Maybe Ward's referrals get special treatment?

michaelb

Reaction score
Today is pushing me over the edge for Vitelity as well. I've had almost all my clients down most of the day due to an issue on Vitelty's side, and this is not the first time for me in the past few months either.

I've been with them for 5 years as well, and usually have had good service, but lately, seems like it's having more severe issues more often. . .

This is costing me too much goodwill with my clients to keep going with Vitelity at this rate. I'm looking now at VOIP.MS, and as the OP asked, any other suggestions?

Jake

Reaction score
Today is pushing me over the edge for Vitelity as well. I've had almost all my clients down most of the day due to an issue on Vitelty's side, and this is not the first time for me in the past few months either.

I've been with them for 5 years as well, and usually have had good service, but lately, seems like it's having more severe issues more often. . .

This is costing me too much goodwill with my clients to keep going with Vitelity at this rate. I'm looking now at VOIP.MS, and as the OP asked, any other suggestions?

I love voip.ms for the pricing however I've used Callcentric for almost 10 years and have like them also. They are a bit more but very solid. I gave up on Vitelity when they killed vMobile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serhii
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.