DEAL Click to Dial made easy

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
OK - I have found a product that many of my customers have wanted but I wasn't happy with any implementations that were available.... that is until now.

I have stumbled upon a product called TeleTrigger that will allow you a very simple click to dial from your outlook system. It works not just with the address book, but also works with any inbound e-mail that has a phone number embedded somewhere within the text or signature line.
How this works is that it interfaces directly with your phone (currently Yealink, Cisco, Polycom, Snom, Grandstream, 3CX) and when you click on the contact your phone goes off-hook in speakerphone mode automatically and dials the number.
Very simple, very quick to use (literally just a single click) and you are dialing and for $9.95 I don't think the price can be beat.

Enjoy - KK

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
OK - I have found a product that many of my customers have wanted but I wasn't happy with any implementations that were available.... that is until now.

Enjoy - KK

Great find! Thanks.

Edit: You can try for 30 days before you buy. Works well on the SNOM821

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Yes - forgot to mention the free 30-day trial. Only negative I've got so far is that its not working with my GXP2200, but I've contacted the owner about seeing how we can get it added to the list of available phones.

Reaction score
Nice price point, but no suppport for Aastra:( . I don't think Aastra 67xxi endpoints support URL dialing.

I'm in the same boat --we're all Aastra here so no luck. Looks like a great plugin though.

Trimline2

Guru
Reaction score
Yes - forgot to mention the free 30-day trial. Only negative I've got so far is that its not working with my GXP2200, but I've contacted the owner about seeing how we can get it added to the list of available phones.

Doesn't work with the GXV3175 either. Message is can't connect.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
I sent the creator a link to this thread asking him to sign up so that he can answer any questions. Soon as he is granted permissions, he said he'll reply to any questions.

GaryL

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Thanks for having me here at pbxinaflash forums. My name is Gary and designer of TeleTrigger. Started deploying VoIP systems about 12 months ago and couldnt find a click to dial application I liked so we created one we liked ;-)

The software simply uses the dial by URL features that are found in many phones today. Unfortunately those who dont have that feature will be unable to take advantage of TeleTrigger.
- Aastra send commands but do not recive so unfortunately they are not usable with TeleTrigger
- Grandstream HD models only have this feature
- Yealink all have URL dialing
- Most Cisco phones have URL dialing
- Polycom have URL Dialing
- Snom have URL dialing

Any other I have missed and you know do we can implement that into the code for you

The response from TeleTrigger has been positive and we have decided to go the next step and bring the following features.

- front end GUI's for the supported phones models
- the application will be global in addition to an Outlook plugin
- global hotkey commands so that you can bring up the GUI from anywhere or transfer/conference a call with a hotkey etc
- incoming call notifications
- full phone control (as much as the phone supports via URL commands)
- OSX and Linux compatibility
- Super Speed dial creator. You will be able to actually save a speed dial that contains more than just the number. For example...Having a speed dial that you call frequently (lets say Dell) is not much of a speed dial when you have to press 1 for support, then 2 for business, then enter you account number and press pound and then press something else. The idea is you will be able to create a super speed dial that you save with any of the phones URL capabilities. For example you could create a speed dial that dials 123456789+pause 5 seconds+123#pause 3 seconds+transfer321+transfer+end call. Yes I agree that would be helpful ;-)
- probably the most beneficial (and difficult) feature is we are attempting to make any number in any program within windows (pdf, word, web browser etc) able to be dialed

We are happy to listen to all your comments and suggestions to make this project something you all would like to use.

Here are the current GUI's we had developed. Sorry no Grandstream GUI yet but I can easily get one done.

Stitched.jpg

Thanks guys

Gary
VIP IT

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Thanks and welcome to the forum Gary. I notice that my favorite phone - the GXP2200 which is a complete Android based phone is not listed. Any plans / ETA for getting it working with the product?

Thanks - KK

GaryL

Reaction score
Hi KK
To be honest I didnt even know about these until you pointed them out to me ;-)
But these should relatively easy I would think to integrate. I already have quite a few ideas for them but I will have to have a talk with my programming guru's to see how we can interact with them.
Leave it with me and I will get something going for you GXP2200 users
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.