FYI Voicemail Transcription for VitalPBX

360andy

Reaction score
I have a new installation of VitalPBX with Incredible PBX 15 installed. I don't see any way to generate Voicemail transcription. I saw how to do this with Incredible PBX 13 in http://nerdvittles.com/?p=21703

Installing STT Engine with Incredible PBX 13 was the title of the instruction. Is this how the IBM STT should be implemented with VitalPBX?

If not do you have any ideas? What is the best disto for using IBM STT?

Thanks

Andy

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
I have a new installation of VitalPBX with Incredible PBX 15 installed. I don't see any way to generate Voicemail transcription. I saw how to do this with Incredible PBX 13 in http://nerdvittles.com/?p=21703

Installing STT Engine with Incredible PBX 13 was the title of the instruction. Is this how the IBM STT should be implemented with VitalPBX?

If not do you have any ideas? What is the best disto for using IBM STT?

Thanks

Andy

Coming to Nerd Vittles next week. :chef:

360andy

Reaction score
Sorry for the mis-communication. My goal is to STT on VitalPBX. Their tech support indicated they do not have that implemented. I was hoping the installing the Incredible PBX on VitalPBX might accomplish that, but I am not seeing any info on STT. I have the Incredible PBX custom context installed and working but don't see anything on STT.

If that is not easily accomplished is there another platform you would recommend.

Thanks

360andy

Reaction score
I look forward to your Nerd Vittles.

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.