QUESTION No current data in CDR on Cubox

dmmincrjr

Reaction score
I have Cubox running Incredible PBX 11.12.0 and Freepbx 2.11.0.35. The Cubox lost power in a winter storm at the beginning of the month and did not shutdown cleanly after UPS battery discharged. After power was restored the Cubox was powered on and everything seemed to be working as calls could be made and received. I recently noticed however that new call data is not showing up in the CDR or in the Asterisk full log. However in the cdr-csv/Master.csv the data is being logged as I can see it when looking at the log file. From looking at various posting thought it might be related to mysql and tried to repair mysql databases by running mysqlcheck --repair --all-databases. Everything came back ok but still do not have new call data showing in CDR. Anything else I can try or check to correct the problem?

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
Using phpMyAdmin have a look through asteriskcdrdb to see if you have any entries there.

dmmincrjr

Reaction score
I do have data in the file from the time I put the cubox in service in 2014 until today. However the entries from the beginning of the month when I lost power are incomplete. It has a line for the call but the date is 0000-00-00 and time is 00:00:00. In trying to fix yesterday I must have done something that fixed the problem as I have about 6 lines of correct call data but was still not getting call information to the Asterisk full log. I rebooted the cubox and after the reboot am just getting the entry logged in the file but no information as it is just showing the zero's again.

dmmincrjr

Reaction score
I hate to mark this solved as I really didn't do anything special but had to actually shutdown the Cubox to replace the battery that was in the UPS powering the Cubox. Upon turning the Cubox back on the logs are again reporting information on calls and the cdr is displaying the incoming and outgoing calls. I haven't rebooted the Cubox to see if things change with a reboot since it is working I wanted to leave it alone. Why a reboot of the Cubox wouldn't have the same effect as a shutdown I can't explain.

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the follow up. Who would have made THAT conection? I suspect a shutdown, followed by unplugging the Cubox would have achieved the same result as the UPS no other strangle hold on the devices it powers. But...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahee
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.