R.I.P. Accidentally removed my admin web gui top header optionsns

UCnerd

Reaction score
I was assisting a friend with a setup, and during a problem he was having I was doing a bit too much clicking and removed access to my web interface admin gui.

Modules Admin/applications /connectivity/maintenance/reports settings/on the top of the web admin page are now MISSING!

I have three options now.
Support, Incredible PBX status, Voicemail Admin and UCP.

I was visiting a menu I don't normally venture into. Any help? When I log in using my admin account, it's as if I removed my own access to things I would ordinarily have access too. What i've done would be reserved for users I would want to restrict full access too.

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
Is it possible you 'inadvertently' removed the tool bar? Try another browser.

UCnerd

Reaction score
Nope, not the tool bar. The modules are missing.

http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Administrators+Module+User+Guide

Administrators/ Advanced settings / add extension - All of the column which display when you hover over headings are missing. They are gone due to being unassociated with the admin account. My access restrictions no longer include all of the modules that make up the options we see across the top of the web admin interface. Options which allow you to configure the application. Is it possible to add them back?

If you review the screenshot of the access restrictions in the link within this post it may be a bit more understandable.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.