QUESTION add commercial modules to incredible pi

dizzydean

Reaction score
I have used distro's of pbxinaflash for years. Lately I am using purple incredible PBX 3 in the office and use the Incredible PBX 3.11.7 for Pi at home. I am interested in installing some of the commercial licensed modules made by schmooze. Primarily the endpoint manager that is available in the module admin in Freepbx.

My understanding is in order to install anything from schmooze the admin module needs installed to enable the licensing. When attempting to get started with the admin module in either install it shows this error.

System Admin cannot be installed:
  • PHP Component Zend Guard Loader is required but missing from you PHP installation.
  • File /usr/sbin/incrond must exist.
Please try again after the dependencies have been installed.

the output of "php -v" shows on the pi shows

PHP 5.4.4-7 (cli) (built: Sep 13 2012 04:23:31)
Copyright (c) 1997-2012 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

and on the office install

PHP 5.3.3 (cli) (built: May 7 2012 19:58:17)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2010, by Zend Technologies

I dont want to spend days trying to do the impossible if the commercial modules were not intended to be used on the pbxinaflash distributions. If there is a path to making them available I would like to be pointed in the right direction. --by the way-- I saw a missing post in a google search that is out in no mans land right now (no Zenguard so no schmooze) that may have answered this question but it is in the missing posts.

Thank you for all that contribute to this forum. I have for years since trixbox 1 days, I have been able to answered many questions I have encountered by reading all those that take the time to post on this form. When the forum was unavailable for the past few days it was sorely missed.

Dean

Reaction score
Commercial modules are supported and work fine on PBX in a Flash, the issue you are running into is that ZEND GUARD will not work on an ARM processor such as the pi, meaning for the time being you cannot license commercial modules on a raspberry pi. Here is a wiki article outlining commercial modules and PIAF installation instructions. http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FCM/PBXiaF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.