TIPS XiVO - no audio when forwarding to cell

wa4zlw

Reaction score
another item I found is there is no way to control how long the forwarded # rings. THe cell phone grabs the VM not the PBX. What I want is the PBX to pickup the VM. If I DISMISS the call from the cell phone it goes to the cellphone VM right away. (cellphone # is from sideline)

wa4zlw

Reaction score
in any event freepbx is the "gold standard" IMHO at least I got the audio working now trying to figure a way to stop the cell from grabbing the VM :-(

wa4zlw

Reaction score
ok setting ring time to 20 sec on the user page lets the pbx grab the VM.
theres also a customize for the callerid but doesnt look like it will pass text just the number?

the xivo client if you click to dial VM it just rings. if you dial it from the phone it works. But shouldnt it be *97 from the extension and *98<extension> ??? the client is using *98

also the VM recorded is using 24 hour time how can you change it to 12 hour time?

the other thing that seems to be missing is CALL CONFIRM so when you forward out to a cell you can accept or deny it

Last edited:

wa4zlw

Reaction score
thanks .. another something that is missing is prepending the inbound callerid with a string

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.