FOOD FOR THOUGHT XiVO is making me crazy

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
ok, thanks directly to Sylvain, he did a webmeeting with me and finally figured out the crazy yealink t48. It finally pulled a configuration file and ALL IS WORKING!

Thanks so much!

What was the solution just so we don't repeat this a dozen more times.

prattmd2

Reaction score
On the yealink, I had to reset to factory. but even then it didnt pull the configuration.

It had to reboot even again for some reason

We never figured out why the manual configuration didnt work, it only starting working after xivo pushed the config file

prattmd2

Reaction score
1. Factory reset the phone
2. put the ip address in the yealink auto configuration link
3. click auto provision
4. The phone should show up in devices in xivo
you should see a yellow light when it is recognized, green light after the config is updated

The cool thing was, after you added an extension/line, you can sync the config again, and it updates the phone almost instantly

Very nice feature

Reaction score
1. Factory reset the phone
2. put the ip address in the yealink auto configuration link
3. click auto provision
4. The phone should show up in devices in xivo
you should see a yellow light when it is recognized, green light after the config is updated

The cool thing was, after you added an extension/line, you can sync the config again, and it updates the phone almost instantly

Very nice feature
So what's the philosophy here? Use Xivo to a basic provision for the lines? Then what about softkeys and such. Is the just going to be through a regular yealink config file or manually?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.