FYI Why does it take hours to setup PIAF on Cloud at Cost?

Reaction score
I've found the C.a.C. web console tab to be glitchy. I do not use it. I use Putty on a Win7 PC and things work great but, yes, on occasion, it can take longer to log in than at other times. I also use WinSCP for GUI management of the server.

But, I have not experienced glitches with calling DIDs on my C.a.C. PBX. Nor have I experienced glitches calling out via VoIP providers associated with trunks on my C.a.C. PBX. This is just my personal experience, and I tend to use the PBX more for outcalling via softphones than for incalling to DIDs.

Thanks tycho. :)

I use the "FireSSH" add-on in FireFox, or, ssh directly from the linux terminal - same problems, at times.

I'll be setting up some GV accounts and some Anveo Direct DIDs this weekend and then I'll let some people loose on it next week, for testing.

Last edited:

hecatae

resident hecatae
Reaction score
Hello:

I did this:
Code:
cd /root
wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx11.4.ubuntu14.tar.gz
tar zxvf incrediblepbx*
#./create-swapfile-DO
./Incredible*

on this:
Code:
Current OS:    Ubuntu-14.04.1-LTS-64bit
IP Address:                  45.XXX.XXX.XXX
Hostname:                    Not Assigned
4 CPU:               9.7%
2048MB RAM:    11%
40GB SSD:          3%

and it is taking hours to install.

Does anyone know why? Is this because Cloud at Cost is of poor quality? Is this the speed that I can expect my PBX to work at?

Thanks,

because the 14.04.1 install from c@c has a soft lockup bug on cpu0 on the default kernel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.