TIPS Who could I use for a holding place?

Alex Hackney

Reaction score
I use flowroute with all of my customers. I need to port some numbers to them but they do not support 2 of the numbers. Out of their area or something like that.

Who could I use just to hold the numbers and maybe forward to their main numbers without tie a pbx system in to them?

Jake

Reaction score
I have a number like that in an area where there are no CLEC's. Thanks Frontier!!! Anyways, if you cannot find a VOIP provider that can provide service at a certain rural exchange you can always do RCF or sometimes called Market Expansion Line. However, that is sometimes expensive depending on how heavy it is used.

rchalk

Reaction score
Don't give up if you haven't tried multiple VOIP providers. I had one in SC that was not available to VOIP.MS, Anveo, or Alcazar, but was available to Vitelity. They said there would be an additional $10.00/month, but that has never shown up on my billing...

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Number potability reminds me of health insurance, a few measure success by not paying claims or allowing the number to transfer. The idea is to make it so time consuming you just give up. But it also cost the company resisting time as well, so they will also give up if it looks like you will not give up. My experience has been best with t-mobile, but I agree the persistence varies from company to company. t-moble maybe too expensive as a parking place but my next move is to google once the phone number is free from it's prison.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.