GO HERE What Setup Is Best?

turalo

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm now preparing my new production server, I will move all my old extensions from old server to this one.

The question is simple.

What install to use ? Because from the last install's on cent os all my test servers had broken installs. I had one server, wich I thought was good, but today after test / playing with it, I found out that there are many errors too.

so, can anybody tell me what link to follow for the latest good stable PIAF image.

much thanks in advance.

turalo

Reaction score
Care to share the errors?
those were discussed in my other thread, there were at least CDR problems, system was not creating them.
but yesterday I also saw some other errors while reloading. so I cleaned the harddisks, and prepared for new install.

james

Guru
Reaction score
Note if you were/are using Asterisk 12/13 it has a CDR bug

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
Just use the link and build it manually. Don't think there's been an ESXi image in a while. Could be wrong though.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Install Incredible PBX 11 and then Incredible Fax 11.

miguel

Reaction score
Ho wdo you restore so I can get settings of freepbx, I am only interested in extensions and trunks, please help me I was coming from asterisk 1.8 and freepbx 2.10,

I really need the help please,

Best regards,

MN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.