Voip.MS setup

marv

Reaction score
Been working great for me...

Granted, I had trouble porting numbers, but it was a combo of other voip providers not wanting to release the number.
But besides that, I've had excellent service. The website chat is the best place to start for support. It's slow by b typing, but it does help if there is a foreign language dialect on one of the ends. If needed, they will and do call you to help assist with the problem!
I've pinged all the locations to determine the fastest response and chose that as my primary location. I use primary routing since it's not much more expensive. And to my knowledge, never a problem. I was having an issue with Les.net dropping my channel, so I had Les.net now route it to Voip.ms and then to me. Problem solved since nobody else could figure it out.
And overall, they are pretty cheap. Even les.net is now charging a fee just for being signed up! :eek:

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.