DEAL Vitelity Deal: 3.99 per DID with 4 channels

kieranmullen

Reaction score
Since the pricing is so low they should offer a 30 day mbg and then get people in a contract or something. then again when you pay $35 upfront it almost is.

Is any of the $35 refundable?

dennis

Reaction score
This deal seems to be still valid. I called the Vitelity customer service and they said I could still use the PBXFLASH sign-up page and get the deal.
I did not get a new DID however, I wanted to port my existing number. Will this ported number good or the deal only applies to new DIDs from Vitelity? Since the porting is still in process, the only charge so far off the $35 deposit is the $18 porting fee and can't verify the $3.99 charge for the DID.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
If it's a Tier A DID, you should still get the price.

dennis

Reaction score
Thanks, Ward. Yes, it looks like my number is Tier A. 815-788-xxxx.

From V's website, porting would take 3-6 weeks for no rejection. I wonder how long it took some of you to port your number. I am coming from CallVantage.

bah1976

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of porting my tier A number from AT&T, I started it 3/30/09, and I have a FOC "will likely complete" on 4/13. When you port the number, you pick the plan, and that's where the 3.99 plan shows up.

dennis

Reaction score
Thanks bah1976. I'll just wait 'till the porting is over then and ensure that Im charged for only 3.99.
My asterisk trunks are already built and outbound seems to be working already. I am excited to use this service!

dennis

Reaction score
Yes, that's where I went. Thanks. It shows that for the State/AreaCode/XXX, it is Tier A.

Ratecenter State Status Tier Order
CRYSTAL LK IL Available *A Sign Up Now to Order

Is this 100% accurate, or would still depend on my actual number?

kieranmullen

Reaction score
Worked for my transfer anyway. If you have any real problems if you email them during business hours just email them. Since they have a real published telephone number you can also call them as well. :)

Yes, that's where I went. Thanks. It shows that for the State/AreaCode/XXX, it is Tier A.

Ratecenter State Status Tier Order
CRYSTAL LK IL Available *A Sign Up Now to Order

Is this 100% accurate, or would still depend on my actual number?

hraynor

Guru
Reaction score
Looks like my area (Columbia, SC) is FINALLY in Tier A!

Prior to this it was tier B (even up to a month ago). So this being said, looks like I should get the $3.99 rate, so I'll sign up today or tomorrow.

tdnnash25

Reaction score
$35 minimum

See today's Nerd Vittles article for some terrific new discounts courtesy of Vitelity. These are only available to PBX in a Flash users! Tier A DIDs are available in over 3,000 rate centers throughout the U.S. and Canada. $3.79 pricing includes unlimited incoming calls with two simultaneous channels. You also get 100 free outbound minutes in the U.S. And the PBX in a Flash project gets a little spiff to help pay the bills. :smile5:

Why is it that when I go to sign up for this, the minimum amount I have to pay is $35? I don't see anything about a month by month service when following the link and signup form. Does the $35 get applied to my account like prepaid?

Boolah

Guru
Reaction score
Yes, the initial $35 is entirely applied towards your calling credit.

I believe you can even request a refund if you cancel your service within 6 months (someone please correct me if I'm wrong here).

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
Correct. It's a calling credit. Nothing more. If you don't make calls, you don't pay a nickel. I don't recall any time limits on a refund if you change your mind, but I would think most folks could probably figure out whether they like the service in the first 60 days. :rolleyes:

Boolah

Guru
Reaction score
Found their refund policy. Here it is:

We offer full refunds on your remaining pre-paid balance upon request for all payments made within 60 days. We do not offer refunds for monthly subscriptions such as Local DID's or Toll Free numbers. There will be no refunds for one-time/setup fees. (ex: custom toll free numbers)

hraynor

Guru
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in the reply...

No, initially not porting (actually waited to signup until I had my PBX fully going), at least not now, though may later on as I'd like to drop my standard land line.

tdnnash25

Reaction score
Vitelity doesn't offere $3.99 any more?

Correct. It's a calling credit. Nothing more. If you don't make calls, you don't pay a nickel. I don't recall any time limits on a refund if you change your mind, but I would think most folks could probably figure out whether they like the service in the first 60 days. :rolleyes:

I had some general questions for Vitelity and asked them about the PIAF rate. They said they don't offer it any more. Is this right? They said they only offer the $7.95 rate.

tafische

Reaction score
I am making the final choices on my provider. Two questions:

1. The Vitelity deal says "limited time" -- does that mean limited time to get the 3.99 deal, or will they raise my rate at some point in the future?

2. Does Vitelity allow you to have a fallback number to route to in case the trunk goes down?

thx!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.