Updated Kennonsoft UI with PIAF RSS Feed

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
ui.jpg

Kennonsoft has tweaked the new user interface a bit, and it now shows the version of PBX in a Flash you are running. If you'd like to switch...

Before you begin, make a good backup of all the stand-alone files in /var/www/html as well as /var/www/html/welcome.

Remove existing files
:

rm -r /var/www/html/welcome
rm /var/www/html/config.php
rm /var/www/html/index.html
rm /var/www/html/index.php
rm /var/www/html/login.php
rm /var/www/html/robots.txt

To install the new stuff:

cd /var/www/html
wget http://pbxinaflash.net/scripts/ui3.tgz
tar zxvf ui3.tgz
rm ui3.tgz

Branding supported with separate everything for user and admin menus: /var/www/html/_branding.htm

Applications are set up in /var/www/html/welcome/.htindex.cfg. There's an example of just about any setup you'd like.

Security suggestion: We think your system is much safer if you DISABLE Internet access to port 80 on your PBX in a Flash machine and do something like the following instead. Using Terminal (on a Mac) or Putty (on a Windows PC), issue a command like this:

ssh -L 8180:localhost:80 [email protected].

Leave the app running and then connect with a browser: http://localhost:8180/

Please post feedback and suggestions here. THANKS!!

klingon888

Guru
Reaction score
Ward

I see v1.0-1.2 on my screen! So, do I have v1.0 or v1.2 or maybe something in between :crazy:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
You either have 1.0 or 1.1. Which ISO did you use for the install? Before 1.2, there was no identification in the build of the particular version you had. If you had 1.2, it would look like the picture above. After 1.2, it will show v.1.3, etc.

klingon888

Guru
Reaction score
Its been quite a while. I believe its 1.1. Is there any other way I can check for the version?

Clark

Reaction score
Thanks for the security suggestion! This is exactly what I needed to do and it is easy to do.

I went to www.putty.org and downloaded bitvise tunnelier. Tunnelier is a great program. It makes it very easy to port forward and access the PBX in a Flash web server through a secure tunnel.

randyj

Reaction score
Orgasmatron login issue ?

I've just loaded the Orgasmatron II setup, run through all the commnd line updates (update source, update scripts, update fixes).
I've also changed all the passwds (passwd-maint, etc)

When I go to http:\\ip.addy.my.server, I get the Kennonsoft GUI. When I click the lower left to go to 'Admin', I'm prompted for a password.

What is this password, where is it stored, how can it be changed ?

Thanks !!

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
password. Can be changed in the Admin interface, but don't assume it's very secure!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diazgza
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.