SOLVED UCP with IncrediblePBX for RasPi2

howie954

Reaction score
I was attempting to set up a new image this past weekend. I learned a lesson on SD cards that they are not all the same sizes and ended up with one that my image cannot write to so I decided to create another image.

I noticed this time around however that Voicemail and Recordings is missing. I also noticed that the version has changed compared to the recent image I made. It now displays at the bottom in pink:

Asterisk 13.6.0 + Incredible GUI 12.0.39

In my earlier image I did up a few weeks ago it displays:

Asterisk 13.6.0 + Incredible GUI 12.0.30

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@howie954 FreePBX GPL modules get updated automatically with new installs. Since we've pushed out some new modules, you got a different version of the GUI. Other than that, no news to report.

As for the Voicemail and Recordings, use Module Admin to download and install User Manager and UCP (User Control Panel). Once that's in place:
Code:
cd /var/www/html
mv recordings recordings2
ln -s ucp recordings

You need Apache credentials to access UCP once it is installed. If you haven't set up an Apache account yet:
Code:
htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd admin

If you want to set up a separate Apache login for other users:
Code:
htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd regularguy

Last edited:

howie954

Reaction score
When you say UCP (User Control Panel) are you referring to User Panel in the Admin section? Because it says:
  • The Module Named "FreePBX ARI Framework" is required, but yours is disabled.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@howie954: There was a missing piece on our end. Just follow the revised install instructions above. Sorry.

howie954

Reaction score
Ward, I went ahead and did all that and it seems to have solved the problem I was having except that even though I entered:

htpasswd /etc/pbx/wwwpasswd admin
then of course my selected password

When I log into the UCP I get: Invalid Login Credentials

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@howie954 You still have to create UCP credentials with Admin -> User Management in the Incredible GUI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.