Turnkey GVoice in PIAF-Purple

vlsech

Reaction score
I installed the RentxPBX version of the Incredible PBX as described under "Coming to a Cloud Near You: Incredible PBX in the Cloud." I don't see the GoogleVoice module listed under Third Party Add-ons. Can I use this version on RentPbx to enable more than one Google Voice account?

Thanks,

Vince

Okay - Thanks, will try it!

vlsech

Reaction score
Should work fine.
Okay, I installed GoogleVoice module but now my RentPBX says "All Circuits are Busy" I did a full restart and tested with the same results. (1) This was a new RentPBX install (no changes); (2) Installed the 0.5 GoogleVoice Module. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Vince

vlsech

Reaction score
Okay, I installed GoogleVoice module but now my RentPBX says "All Circuits are Busy" I did a full restart and tested with the same results. (1) This was a new RentPBX install (no changes); (2) Installed the 0.5 GoogleVoice Module. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Vince
Looks like I figured it out. The Default Outbound created in initial install of RentPBX was the issue. Moved it to the end and outbound works fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunamoonlit
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.