TIPS travelin man 4

fswiger

Reaction score
I am having trouble getting travelin man 4 to work. I added an account but when I dial in and enter the account number and then the pin I hear the message no matching entry on file goodbye. This is a out of the box rentapbx system and all I did was add accounts in the tm4 directory. Does anyone have any suggestions or insights? Thanks

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem on a Digital Ocean droplet:

Incredible PBX 11.17.1 for Ubuntu 14
Asterisk: UP Apache: UP MySQL: UP
SendMail: UP IPtables: UP SSH: UP
LAN eth0: UP Fail2Ban: UP Webmin: UP
RAM:230900 "Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS" Disk: 30G
Asterisk 11.19.0 FreePBX 2.11.0.35

I see the entry in the Travelin Man 4 database but calling 864 bombs after entering the PIN.

fswiger

Reaction score
Still no joy... I can manually add ip but I call in and enter the account number and pin I get the message no matching entry on file goodbye.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We'll have a look when time permits. In the meantime, PortKnocker is 100% reliable for remote access using any Linux machine, or the readily available clients for iOS and Android. See our tutorial for details.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.