FOOD FOR THOUGHT The FUD Factor

Sylvain Boily

Reaction score
Hello,

I did some branches on xivo to support pjsip. We are waiting to be sure this channel are very stable. But definitively we will support it in xivo to replace the old chan sip. We are quite busy to work on it for the moment, but we are very open to discuss about it.

Sylvain

wa4zlw

Reaction score
ok thanks. Using the latest Incredible 13/12 and PJSIP fairly stable on the endpoints. For trunks I've had some issues.

I'll have to find some time to spin it up.

Thanks leon

Reaction score
I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling from this video. Seems like a very thin organization. Don't like the hardware underpinnings of the company either and there a smell of proprietary pieces down the road. We don't need any more closed source experiences. I think if Roger disappeared or loses interest it would be toast.

http://www.asterisk.org/vef/load/6c82a91c645c4c1f8d39df6002ed176e?width=640&height=365

http://www.asterisk.org/community/a...new-way-manage-asterisk-fast-secure-intuitive
I downloaded and installed this yesterday. I like it and it works well. I might organize the gui a little differently or rename things but so far so good. If XiVO had a GUI like this it would be perfect. This is very easy to set up and as many people have pointed out if you have something you like you can implement it and freeze it in time. Doesn't matter what the company does, at least for a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutpocket
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.