T.37 Store and Forward Faxing

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
Has anyone got any knowledge base of implementing a store and forward ( T.37 ) fax solution for PBX in a Flash ?

After some research on the subject matter, this seems like it would be the game changer that many of us would need to reliably offer Fax Services.

kevinfvc

Reaction score
Has anyone got any knowledge base of implementing a store and forward ( T.37 ) fax solution for PBX in a Flash ?

After some research on the subject matter, this seems like it would be the game changer that many of us would need to reliably offer Fax Services.

When I heard about T.37 a couple of years ago, it definitely seemed like the way to go (esp considering all the problems T.38 had).

I had a service provider that deployed Cisco IAD 2430/31 on the client side and an (unknown to me) T.37 server in the cloud. It seems like it was very reliable.

let us know what you learn. - Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leocipriano
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.