QUESTION Simultaneous Ring

jward

Reaction score
I am interested in the NoMoRobo service. It requires a feature called simultaneous ring. I think I can set this up using my DID provider Vitelity. However, maybe it makes more sense to implement the feature in Piaf. How would one set up simultaneous ring? Also, thoughts on alternate ways to setup simultaneous ring or using NoMoRobo are welcome. Thanks.

kenn10

Reaction score
In PBX in a Flash, got to Admin > Follow me.

To enter an outside number to ring with your phone, put it in the screen the same was you would on your phone, ie: 18882345678 and put a pound sign at the end like: 18882345678#. Set the Ring Strategy to "ringallv2". That should do it.

If you have a ring group set up to route the incoming call to multiple extensions, you make the outside number for NoMoRobo in the ring group using the methodology above.

jward

Reaction score
In PBX in a Flash, got to Admin > Follow me.

To enter an outside number to ring with your phone, put it in the screen the same was you would on your phone, ie: 18882345678 and put a pound sign at the end like: 18882345678#. Set the Ring Strategy to "ringallv2". That should do it.

If you have a ring group set up to route the incoming call to multiple extensions, you make the outside number for NoMoRobo in the ring group using the methodology above.

Thanks for the help. That nearly works. While testing I have been using Google Voice for outbound calls which is currently changing the CID to the GV DID breaking Nomorobo. I have read in other threads some of things you do to block unwanted calls. I'll have to keep reading and implement some of those techniques too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.