QUESTION sangoma s500 ip phone with pbx in flash help?

anthony rubio

Reaction score
i did fresh install of centos 6.8 with incredible pbx 13.2 with sangoma s500 and got the basic functions working with google voice but i don't have the applications working and i am wondering if anyone has get them working? i could not get sms working either, i am wondering what things i should do when setting up for the first time? also i ran the incredible fax script and i am using voip phone adapter spa232d which has registered i will be using this primary for faxes and would be nice to get some kinda cms working on my mac and windows. of course video calls which i have not been able to get working, if you have any extra features I'm forgetting please post comment any help would be appreciated i am also going to be implementing security cameras in my environment,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.