NEWS FLASH Sangoma Phones

JayG30

Reaction score
Just came across via email.

http://www.sangoma.com/products/phones/
https://www.freepbx.org/phones/

all-phones-902x400.jpg

Accessories coming soon.

Initial thoughts were "those look a lot like Yealink Phones". And it appears I wasn't the only one as thread on the FreePBX forums have already mentioned it, to which Tony Lewis has stated "First and foremost these phones have nothing and I mean nothing to do with Yealink".

While that may be the case, it has the same styling as the T4X series Yealinks.

They say it has some built in auto provisioning with FreePBX. It supports the commerical Apps. No GUI side information released yet, but initial posts state that it is a single admin user login, same thing I have with Yealinks.

Just thought people might be interested.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We've ordered one to test. Not available until March or later.

Asher

Reaction score
If the hardware is not by Yealink, I see a lawsuit in the near future. They may not run Yealink firmware, but they areYealink hardware.

krzykat

Telecom Strategist
Reaction score
They are not alike. You can plainly see the HD on the handset on the Yealink is on the top of the handset, where on the Sangoma, it is on the bottom. The Sangoma also have some round feature buttons where the Yealink have square ones.

Asher

Reaction score
:)

The only way these are not Yealink is if Yealink does not manufacture there own phones and does not own the design. Sort of like video cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.