QUESTION Ring Group, Confirm Calls Issue.

Tehnation

Reaction score
I have been trying to setup my piaf green to forward or set destination of an incoming route to a google voice account number. But google voice or the pbx seems to disconnect when the voicemail picks up. If I call the number from skype or mobile, the google voice voicemail works fine. It seems the issue is whenever the call goes through my pbx I get dead air voicemails, and no voicemail greeting. My pbx is mainly for rerouting numbers, so I have no extensions to setup a forward. Is there anyway to setup a direct fwd to a google voice number?

So i finally realized that it is my pbx, whenever I setup a ring group without the confirm calls box checked there is no voice when the call is made and connected, which made me believe it was gv.

Does anyone have any idea why there is no voice when I uncheck the confirm calls.

Last edited:

Tehnation

Reaction score
8455555555 is the inbound route number, 9142905555, is my number which i dialed from, and 9148825555 is the number in the ring group, also my cell.

Tehnation

Reaction score
When I setup an announcement it works without the confirm calls being selected.... not sure why.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.