GO HERE PJSIP on RPi2 - Anyone have it working?

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
PJSIP does not work on RPi2 builds using http://nerdvittles.com/?p=14787.

PJSIP starts out flaky and degrades to complete unresponsiveness.

I've tried it on several Pi installs. Went back and did a fresh virgin install, carefully monitored for errors. Only post-install configuration was to enable PJSIP. Still broken/same results.

A fresh IPBX iso install to an ESXi VM works. A new raspbx install works. It only seems broken on IPBX/RPi2. All tested with the same endpoints.

I haven't dug into comparing the Pi and iso build scripts yet. Hoping someone knows the issue and has a fix.

wa4zlw

Reaction score
Have you tried from the CLI to upgrade asterisk to latest?

Leon

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
The fresh build is already the latest 13.7.2. The others are 13.7 builds.

wa4zlw

Reaction score
I had all sorts of issues with BLF and what not and once I did the upgrade from CLI that solved a pile of problems. I think just recompiling it was the key

ldz

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
I had all sorts of issues with BLF and what not and once I did the upgrade from CLI that solved a pile of problems. I think just recompiling it was the key
Recompile/Install didn't help on Wheezy.

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
The Jessie version APPEARS to be OK. Still need to stress it some, but it seems OK on the first pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbradford
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.