QUESTION Patton Trunk Setup??

MichaelW

Reaction score
Hi all. Well, I have tried reading everything I can but I seem to have hit a wall on my understanding. I just purchased a Patton 4114 4FXO gateway, and with Patton's help have a config which seems to be working with PIAF. (At least If I go To Asterisk Info>Peers I see the Trunk name (001) with a status of OK, so I expect it is registering ok.) My question is where do I go next. I though it would be to create an inbound route for that trunk, but this is where it is a bit more opaque to my eyes. I expected next I should create a route (both inbound and outbound) which would link to that that particular trunk, but when I create an inbound routeI cannot see where to link a particular route to a particular trunk (I can link the route to the destination of my IVR, but don't know how to link the trunk to my incoming route. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Thank you!

Addition - Well, it looks like the trunk is NOT registering properly (according to patton) even though PIAF says OK, they have no examples for PIAF for the proper PEER details that should be in the trunk. I have been going from some of the earlier posts and using those examples, but it seems they might be either outdated or incorrect for current versions.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.