Outlook sync using outlook.php...Followed Instructions...Nothing Happens???

rmlworld

Reaction score
I did my due diligence and read this thread thoroughly. I would really love to import my outlook contacts to asteridex. I even tried just running this script using the sample data to make sure there isn't any formatting issues. I am unsure how to debug any further. I am running the latest 32bit Incredible PBX.

I have placed the following info in my outlook.txt under /var/www

Code:
"Name","Home Phone","Business Phone","Mobile Phone"
"Dillon, ","01212692777",,"07987362293"
When I call up http://myip/asteridex4/outlook.php it take probably 15 seconds to load the page and then just comes up blank...

pic.jpg

I tried multiple data sets including an accurate one with an actual export from outlook following the instructions to a T. Every data set I have tried does exactly the same thing comes back empty.

Any solutions on how to debug?

Thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:

MGD4me

Guru
Reaction score
Maybe...

Maybe it doesn't like the "Dillon, " part. What would happen if you deleted the framed comma after 'Dillon'?

rmlworld

Reaction score
Tried on a fresh install of incredible PBX just to make sure it wasn't my setup...

Same results...

Tried another sample data set but got the same results...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lm2lm2
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.