QUESTION No channel type registered for 'Local'

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
Hi,
After a dabble with piaf purple, then green on VB; I eventually installed incrediblepbx Rpi2. I updated to a new 64gb TranscendSD and with lots of web searching and Ward's wonderful tutorials - I have been learning lots about virtually all these systems. That said still newby to linux / astrx / webmin.

Found the gotcha-free-pbx-add-a-trunk.16599/ app and been struggling to make a sipgateuk version.
Install sort of ok but the dialplan inbound rules failed to load (don't know why yet) because after editing users.conf to try and get home exten PAP2 6002 working from settings here>
http://www.live.sipgate.co.uk/faq/article/508/

Then I got this (screen tail details in attached txt file):-

Asterisk 11.16.0 currently running on pbxpi2 (pid = 22521) incrediblepbx Raspbian7 Debian wheezy
external afraid.org IP ; Internal static IP

CLI> output before disconnecting:-

WARNING[23450][C-00000011]:channel.c:6000 ast_request: No channel type registered for 'Local'
NOTICE[23294][C-0000000e]: channel.c:5681 __ast_request_and_dial: Unable to request channel Local/executecommand@asterisk_guitools
== HTTP Manager 'admin' timed out from 192.168.1.2

I have tried a few times to troubleshoot - core restart when convenient; and cycled with asterisk --rvvvvvvvvvv a few times. have googled but not found a solution. I do try and sort out probs as arise - not sure where this comes from - Any pointers are welcome.
Regards Ozz

Attachments

• NoLocalChannel.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 0

ostridge

Guru
Reaction score
Hi again - I see that 21 of you read this. Don't know how but got Astrx working again.
So now I can carry on prob solving.
Thanks for reading.

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.