GOOD NEWS New Incredible PBX 13 Releases

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
We've updated the CentOS and Ubuntu 14 installers for Incredible PBX 13 and 13 Lean to now provide a choice of either Google Voice PlainText or OAuth2 password authentication during the initial setup. This should save everyone some time that wishes to migrate to OAuth2 without having to recompile Asterisk.

CgkoEF2W4AAC42G.jpg

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
Any idea on when/if we'll see FreePBX13 based builds?

Just did my first backport of a fix/feature from FPBX13 - something I'd like to avoid.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
No timetable yet on FreePBX 13 support. Would be happy to incorporate your backports into the existing repos.

jerrm

Guru
Reaction score
No timetable yet on FreePBX 13 support. Would be happy to incorporate your backports into the existing repos.
I'll think about it. Only have one I'm confident enough in to release into the wild without worrying about unintended consequences - a fix to ring all pjsip endpoints for an extension in a ring group.

classicalmusic

Reaction score
We've updated the CentOS and Ubuntu 14 installers for Incredible PBX 13 and 13 Lean to now provide a choice of either Google Voice PlainText or OAuth2 password authentication during the initial setup. This should save everyone some time that wishes to migrate to OAuth2 without having to recompile Asterisk.

Will this be added to the ISO distributions, too?

Additionally, if we follow the CloudatCost tutorial, we would change this line:

wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx13-12.2-centos.tar.gz

to

wget http://incrediblepbx.com/incrediblepbx13-12.3-centos.tar.gz

(13-12.3 vs 13.12.2) to get the OAUTH scripts...or has it been added to all scripts?

Thanks much!

EDIT: Just tried the ISO install. It asked me which GV authentication i wanted to use.

Last edited:

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
The ISO uses the same install script which still is named incrediblepbx13-12.2-centos.tar.gz. The only update is that it now prompts for whether to use plaintext GV passwords or OAuth2. If oauth is chosen, the version number gets incremented as part of the build.

gtrmtx

Reaction score
What is the functional difference between plaintext and oauth2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.