I HAVE A DREAM NEW CallerID Superfecta 2.2.4: THE MODULE

ukstevef

Guru
Reaction score
The site does not return a score, however, it does distinguish between numbers that are telemarketers and those that are clean.

Can you tell me which field I need to set to indicate a SPAM result ?

I will then amend my code to suit.

tshif

Guru
Reaction score
Multiple data sources have been updated

Multiple data sources have been updated and are now available.
:cheers2: Thanks to contributing developer lgaetz, several data sources have been upgraded and are now released and available in the Live Update repository.

These are reccomended updates (if you use these sources).

Fixes: Issue #437 Data Source Errors

source-PhoneSPamFilter_UK
source-PhoneSPamFilter
source-PhoneSPamLookup_UK
source-Addresses
source-Nummerchecker_NL
source-Can411
source-Yellow_Pages

The upgraded data sources are available now via the Superfecta Module live update function.

tshif

Guru
Reaction score
CallerID Superfecta data source for MySQL

We are working on upgrading the documentation for the MySQL data source of the CallerID Superfecta.

To better understand how this data source is being used, I'm asking today for you to share your storys of how you use it.

It will be MOST HELPFUL if you would kindly inclulde the parameters you use for SQL Query.

-tshif

ukstevef

Guru
Reaction score
I have added the spam flag, and addressed the debug "not found" messgaes.

Updated code attached...

Attachments

• source-Telepest_UK.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 1

tshif

Guru
Reaction score
Wow - that was fast! Thanks a lot.

I'd really like to see the report-back function enabled in this data source.

The who_called data source is currently the best example of that capability - allthough I dont beleive it sends any possible SPAM flag of its own back - what would you think about looking into these areas for the data source?

As an aside, I found a sister site for .us users. Weve already created a script based on your current one for the UK - Im sure it could use your current round of upgrades.

Both of the current versions can be found here and here - of you want the current SVN copy to work from. They both include beginings for the report-back function.

Either way - Thanks for the new data sources - were eager to clear up these few remaining details so they can be released.

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
I posted a while ago about Superfecta not 'Superfectaing' (Providing CID names) and it was fixed, but now it is not fixed once again. I have all inbound routes to use Superfecta as CID source, but no CID Name is provided, even for Asteridex lookups. What would cause this?

(Moved from other thread)

jkiel

Guru
Reaction score
I have all inbound routes to use Superfecta as CID source, but no CID Name is provided, even for Asteridex lookups. What would cause this?

Couple questions:
What version of superfecta are you using?
Does your maint password have any non alpha numeric characters in it?

rossiv

Guru
Reaction score
2.2.3 - Yes... an @ symbol. Should I remove it? I'm not getting a 401 error or anything - Just no name.

jkiel

Guru
Reaction score
Because of a bug in the Caller ID Lookup module (not superfecta), you'll need to URL Encode the password in the Caller ID Lookup module, under the Superfecta Lookup source.

Newer versions of the Caller ID lookup module may fix this issue, so if you ever update to a fixed one, you'll need to change your password back to un-url encoded.

You can use this url to encode:
http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/dencoder/

... or just replace the '@' with '%40' (minus the quotes) when typing it in to the Superfecta Caller ID Lookup source (again, under the Caller ID Lookup module's settings, not Superfecta's).

timg

Reaction score
After upgrading to 2.2.4 I can no longer save my username and password.

jkiel

Guru
Reaction score
After upgrading to 2.2.4 I can no longer save my username and password.

Are you saving it under the Superfecta scheme management page, or the CallerID Lookup Sources / Superfecta Lookup source page?

timg

Reaction score
Saves OK under Caller ID Lookup Sources but can't get it to save in the caller ID Scheme Screen. I put it in and click on Agree and Save and then Apply. Then when I go back in I get the message

You are currently using HTTP Authentication with a username of maint. You should probably fill in the username and password portion (In the General Options section) of this form to ensure proper operation of Caller ID Superfecta.

Tried adding a completely new scheme but still get the same results. Will not let me save the login and password.

jkiel

Guru
Reaction score
Saves OK under Caller ID Lookup Sources but can't get it to save in the caller ID Scheme Screen.

I'm not able to replicate this issue. What version of FreePBX and PIAF are you running?

timg

Reaction score
Latest PIAF-Bronze 64 bit install, Sangoma A200 card, POTS lines only and Aastra 6757i phones.

jkiel

Guru
Reaction score
Saves OK under Caller ID Lookup Sources but can't get it to save in the caller ID Scheme Screen.
Did you ever change the name of the Superfecta source in the CallerID Lookup module?

timg

Reaction score
Yes, tried that also. Tried adding as a second scheme. That one also wouldn't let me save the login and password.... I am having a couple of other problems as well that may be related.. I have posted them in the help section of the forums...

When a call comes in that isn't answered and transferred to a fixed voicemail box, the number from caller id is spoken as call from telephone number -21 when the message is listened to. Also, when I transfer a call straight to a persons voicemail with "Transfer *211" the phone says call transferred but the call is then dropped.

jkiel

Guru
Reaction score
The name of the superfecta lookup source in the CallerID Lookup module must be exactly: "Caller ID Superfecta" (minus the quotes). If the name was changed, it would behave exactly as you describe (not saving the password).

Also, if your password has any non-alpha numeric characters in it, you may need to URL encode it first, before pasting it in. This is a limitation of the CallerID Lookup module, not Superfecta.

timg

Reaction score
That was it jkiel. Man you are good! I had it as CallerID Superfecta. Put the missing space in and it worked!

MANY THANKS! :biggrin5::smile5:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frapu
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.