FOOD FOR THOUGHT Need Support? Start Here!

stxpbx

Reaction score
I am not trying to complain about support, but when I execute instructions exactly as provided on the Nerd Vittles instruction pages just to try to install the software and I have to try various permutations and combinations of instructions to get Incredible PBX to install you cannot blame me or anyone for getting frustrated. Now it's installed but I can't even log in. Again, the instructions are lacking. So I am just sitting here twiddling my thumbs after having tried many ways to log in.

wardmundy

Nerd Uno
Reaction score
@stxpbx: Just responded to your other post which went on line in the middle of the night last night (about 6 hours ago). That's fairly good support on New Year's night, wouldn't you say??

Last edited:

stxpbx

Reaction score
I would say that is quite incredible for New Year's night and really for any time (not to mention better support I get from companies that I buy things from). However, as you can see by the number of posts I am making I am really having difficulties with IncrediblePBX yet I am following instructions to a T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdauck
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.