NO JOY Need help with JS200-FX

stuck

Reaction score
In an effort to help out a friend's struggling small office with 2 lines to switch over to VOIP with VM and IVR capability so clients can be transferred to his cellphone when the office is closed, I purchased the JS200-FX.
I had planned to connect the JS200 to Vitelity only, and use the JS200 to customize a simple IVR for afterhours for clients to leave a non-urgent message or be transferred to his cellphone if urgent.
I did not realize that the JS200-FX is a very limited device without these important features expected in a pbx:
1. Cannot customize the background audio for IVR.
2. No VM ability

Areas I need help with:
1. After reading another thread on setting trunk's insecure=very, I was able to get incoming calls from Vitelity trunk DID. But for the life of me, I can't get the outbound trunk to work...These are my inbound and outbound trunk settings:

Code:
  host=inbound.vitelity.net
  username=unique_subaccount
  secret=password
  trunkname=Vitelity Inbound
  context=DID_trunk_1
  group=null
  hasexten=no
  hasiax=no
  hassip=yes
  registeriax=no
  registersip=yes
  trunkstyle=voip
  insecure=port,invite
  disallow=all
  allow=ulaw,alaw,gsm,g726
Code:
  host=outbound.vitelity.net
  username=unique_subaccount
  secret=password
  trunkname=Vitelity Outbound
  context=DID_trunk_2
  group=null
  hasexten=no
  hasiax=no
  hassip=yes
  registeriax=no
  registersip=yes
  trunkstyle=voip
  insecure=port,invite
  outboundproxy=outbound.vitelity.net
  disallow=all
  allow=ulaw,gsm
2. Is it possible to access the SSH on this thing so I can load a customized audio for the IVR background audio?

3. Is it possible to activate SMTP server to use VM->email on this device? If not, I could experiment with using GV voicemail

If I can't get these things to work, it becomes kinda useless for this struggling little office.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark-curtis
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.