ALERT mystery sip trunk at Ringplus, international calling one time charge 4.99

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
As is with all stuff with ringplus I need a more details if anyone can help, please let us know.

https://social.ringplus.net/classifieds/item/show/12022-VP-20

https://social.ringplus.net/discussion/5776/voip-service-explanation#latest

K5RIYRAAS497.png

tycho

Guru (not...)
Reaction score
What's your specific question? Not inclined to wade through the links to figure that out... :)

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Me too, but I did wade through and still don't know what they are offering. Used my coupon to order a line. Think it is outgoing only maybe 500 min. The offer does list a partial list of countries but they hint at more. Questions that come to mind is overages and paid countries and trying to guess is it worth setting up.

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Got my trunk this morning, as the plan details are still somewhat a mystery, setup a incoming route to match DID and hangup as I don't want calls at the $.05 per min rate. Working on the outgoing route for free international and my ring+ cell phones.

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Made my first call to another ring+ cellphone should be free but in this case it triggered a 7.60 charge (4.99+tax) plan is now 12.59 one more mystery discovered.

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
Post on ring+ board indicates for calls to China, free part limited to 3 min per call. This plan is not sounding very good, details are still hard to find.

stanjohn

Not quite right
Reaction score
My test call to another ring+ line did subtract from the bucket of 500 min. Setting up the free email voip 50 plan now, more info on plans expected Monday. Still looking for the value in these plans, yes it is like looking for a diamond ring in the septic tank :001 9898:

Still very happy with the cell service and the voip interface, the Dashboard web interface is the best I have seen.:clap:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abuhyder
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.