FOOD FOR THOUGHT Mitel 5320

flash99

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a bunch of Mitel 5320 phones I’m trying to make work with PBX-in-a-Flash system

First of all maybe someone can help me find a newer firmware for them? The latest I was able to find was version 5.

Second question is what settings you use to connect them to PBX-in-a-Flash ? Is it a simple SIP or maybe they can do pjsip too ? What codec you use ?

Any other tips ?

Thanks a lot

kyle95wm

Phone Genius Owner
Reaction score
I too am in the same boat but I have a few 5330e's and 5304 (horrible phone due to limited web UI)

It's not that the phones don't work, it's that they don't pick up DHCP option 66 to auto-provison, leading me to manually configure each phone which defeats the purpose.

On the other hand, my Yealink and Cisco SPA112 provision fine with no problem (except for the fact that the SPA112 doesn't respect the local timezone which has to be set manually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikko
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.