RECOMMENDATIONS Mexico DIDs?

KNERD

Reaction score
Hello.

Can anyone give a suggestion on Mexico DIDs?

The best deal I have found so far is with Vitelity with 4 channels for about $7.95.
However, they insist on adding a USF of ~3% which drives the price to nearly $11.

All the others I have found are either the same price, or half as much, but they all only offer 2 channels.

Voxbone is out of the question for now with their $500 minimum.

Thanks!

berritorre

Reaction score

KNERD

Reaction score
Thank you very much for that info. No, it is not too late!

I was holding back on moving forward until I could find something.

Those for good prices, even for Euros!

Thanks again!

berritorre

Reaction score
I did a little bit more research on them and I don't think I would go with them. And if you look at their website, the actually don't accept any new accounts. Seems like they are dead. Sorry... ;-(

KNERD

Reaction score
Wow..that really sucks. hanks anyway for trying!

billsimon

Reaction score
Twilio is a good SIP provider and offers Mexico DIDs for $3/mo, non-channelized (per-minute).

berritorre

Reaction score
I don't know why, but somehow metered incoming connections are somehow not ideal for me. I prefer fixed costs for the incoming (outgoing metered is fine for me).

There are quite a few providers with reasonable prices, but usually they only offer 2 channels. If that is enough, I have collected quite a list here (but: I have no practical experience with them, I am just starting and reading all about PBX, DID, etc.).

KNERD

Reaction score
Regarding MyDivert.com:

Important Notice

Due to system and network upgrades new accounts are not available at this time.

Please check back again.

- mydivert.com Team

Maybe this means soon it will be back up. I guess only means to find out if ask.

I guess metered DIDs are not too bad as they allow unlimited channels, however I think Vitelity has Twilio beat on price by half.

I guess I can take a look at your list for any which have more than 2 channels. I notice lot's offer good prices on 2 DIDs but when you wan to add more channels they really hit you hard, Not what I want.

berritorre

Reaction score
I know, the "fear" of metered incoming calls is probably stupid. With metered outgoing one usually has a lot of experience. Now when you come from a country where incoming is always unmetered you get probably a bit unconfortable.

The costs per minute are quite low. I would need to check how many minutes we receive incoming calls to see what is cheaper. Because 1000 minutes would mean that the costs of the did number will be around 7 Dollars, which is almost the costs for the Vitelity did number with 4 unmetered channels.

Thanks for posting, will look into this for Brazil as well.

lrosenman

Guru
Reaction score
Vitelity also bills in 6 second increments(AFAIR, at least for the DID I have).

KNERD

Reaction score
AnveoDirect has lots of Mexico DIDs for under $3 per month with 10 channels and Incoming Calls @ $0.004/minute or free incoming at $2.50/month/DID with one or more Anveo SIP trunks (pricing varies by your location). One Anveo SIP trunk means one call at a time.

Thank you for the information. After looking, I see the prices are actually more than Vitelity, but that is without the SIP trunk you mention. You know the pricing for that?

In the end, I may just put up with Vitelity's USF fees.

Thanks again!

Update: I looked at their wholesale site (which I really need)

http://www.anveodirect.com/prices/did

Their 10 channel with incoming pricing seems like a good deal, but the DID with 0 channels, and unlimited calls not so much

Last edited:

c3ntrotel

Reaction score
Hello KNERD
I know your post it's two years old however we are a mexico carrier with our own series and since I'm the direct carrier I can surely give you
much batter rates for Mexico DIDs. We have coverage in all mexico existing cities.
You can visit our website at www.c3ntro.com or contact me at [email protected]

Regards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellabos
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.