DEAL JS200-FX Appliance GVoice $35

drgeoff

Reaction score
I would prefer to be able to completely disable the router function and (with the WiFi switched off) just use the ETH2 port to replace the one on the main router taken by the cable from ETH1 on the JS200-FX.

It is possible to run and configure the JS200-FX using only the ETH1 port. But first you need to go to Firewall, Remote Admin tab and turn on Remote Admin Web GUI. You might also want to change the port from 8080 to 80.

RizSher

Guru
Reaction score
So, finally got my hands on the 2 I'd ordered, the power supply is duff on both - the green lights keep blinking.

raphou

Reaction score
Hi !
I would like to set up a DISA on this machine.

Would anyone know the first steps to implement this ?

Thanks ;-)

hraynor

Guru
Reaction score
They sent me the new power supply int he mail and I received it earlier this week. Worked just fine (was previously using an older PS I previously had since the one they sent was bad).

Now to see if I can get around the networking issues to make it actually usable on my network...

drgeoff

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get the v3.1 firmware which the x100p site says caters for the new GV authentication method? I couldn't find a download link, only a sentence or two with an email address to which one could request v3.0 firmware. Such request to include current firmware version and licence key. I can't find anything resembling a licence key or serial in the GUI, on the unit, or included with the packaging. I sent an email but have had no response.

Edit: Have since received email from x110p enclosing V3.1 firmware. Unit updated without any problem. The GV config screen now includes the following:

"Due to a recent update on Google servers, this setup process can no longer verify the login information automatically.
The Trunk Status would show "Registered" regardless of incorrect login information.
A successful account setup can be verified by dialing "41" (or "42" for Line #2) for Direct Voicemail Access.
If the direct voicemail access test for an account fails, please check and correct the account information accordingly."

deeiche

Reaction score
I contacted them right after your post and have yet to here from them. Is the firmware update available via a download, or did they attach it as a file to the email?

thx

Has anyone managed to get the v3.1 firmware which the x100p site says caters for the new GV authentication method? I couldn't find a download link, only a sentence or two with an email address to which one could request v3.0 firmware. Such request to include current firmware version and licence key. I can't find anything resembling a licence key or serial in the GUI, on the unit, or included with the packaging. I sent an email but have had no response.

Edit: Have since received email from x110p enclosing V3.1 firmware. Unit updated without any problem. The GV config screen now includes the following:

"Due to a recent update on Google servers, this setup process can no longer verify the login information automatically.
The Trunk Status would show "Registered" regardless of incorrect login information.
A successful account setup can be verified by dialing "41" (or "42" for Line #2) for Direct Voicemail Access.
If the direct voicemail access test for an account fails, please check and correct the account information accordingly."

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.